Advances in Industrial Heat Transfer
- Includes contributions by world-renowned experts in their fields, with each chapter serving as a reference and guide for future research
- Discusses numerous industrial applications to help readers put basic concepts in a practical context
- Presents a combined heat transfer analysis, progressing from basic concepts to enhancement methods and procedures
- Provides a complete reference on industrial and enhanced heat transfer
- Contains a wide range of methods described to solve practical problems encountered by practicing engineers
Advances in Industrial Heat Transfer presents the basic principles of industrial heat transfer enhancement. Serving as a reference and guide for future research, this book presents a complete approach, from redesigning equipment to the use of nanofluids in industry.
Based on the latest methods of the experiment and their interpretation, this book presents a unified conception of the industrial heat transfer process and procedures which will help decrease global energy consumption. Containing both theoretical and practical results, the book uses text, pictures, graphs, and definitions to illustrate points and highlight concepts.