What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand Until March 12, 2021
Furnace Safety for the New Decade: NFPA 86 Yesterday to Tomorrow
This webinar begins with a brief trip down memory lane to marvel at early twentieth-century furnace technologies, commences with a look at the most recent changes made to the 2019 Edition of NFPA’s Ovens & Furnaces Standard, and ends with a crystal ball look at technologies that may unfold in the decade ahead.
By attending, you will learn about safety systems and good practices for today’s furnace users and see case studies with analyses of furnace failures.
Additional subjects include:
- How you can participate in the NFPA standard writing process.
- The current safety environment for Class B, C, and D Furnaces.
- Investigation anecdotes of unsafe practices.
- Challenges and solutions for fire detection and suppression in ovens.
- Research on computational and statistical methods for processing furnaces.