People in the News – February 2019
February 26, 2019
Here is a roundup of recent personnel announcements around the thermal-processing industry.
- Timothy C. Fish has been named regional sales manager at Solar Atmospheres of Western PA. Fish has a wealth of forging and materials knowledge and most recently served as a strategic account manager at Ellwood City Forge.
- Marisa A. Oeltjen has been added to the Bluestreak I Bright AM team as customer success support specialist. Oeltjen has previous experience in project management, public speaking and, most recently, as lead trainer for a technology firm. She will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating both on-site/online training classes and expanding Bluestreak’s overall training curriculum and resource tools.
- Ryan Wenzel, working from Bluestreak I Bright AM’s northeast Ohio location, will serve as a database analyst and key member of the Tech Support Group. He has over 16 years of experience producing media productions and has assisted Bluestreak on multiple special projects over the years.
- John Finch joined Plibrico Company as Southeastern territory manager. Based in Omaha, Neb., Finch will provide technical support and develop Plibrico's presence in the territory. He has over 20 years of experience in technical and project management roles with several different refractory contractors. In these positions, Finch managed projects in foundries and heat-treat facilities.
- Roger Smith has been appointed technical manager at Plibrico Company.Smith will be responsible for development of innovative refractory formulas while also providing technical guidance to its partners and customers. He will oversee product quality and assist in identifying the best materials for refractory construction projects. Smith has 15 years of experience in the processing, characterization and testing of traditional and advanced ceramics.