The Buehler Wilson Reference Block Laboratory in Binghamton, N.Y., achieved accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025 by A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation) for Rockwell, Knoop, Vickers and Brinell hardness-testing blocks and indenters. A2LA is in full conformance with the standards of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electro-Technical Commission (IEC), including ISO/IEC 17025. Buehler markets the reference blocks along with the Wilson hardness testers and DiaMet software globally.
The Binghamton lab is accredited to perform calibrations on hardness reference blocks according to the following standards:
- Calibration of Standardized Rockwell Hardness Test Blocks – ASTM E18 and ISO 6508-3
- Calibration of Standardized Rockwell Superficial Hardness Test Blocks – ASTM E18 and ISO 6508-3
- Calibration of Standardized Vickers Test Blocks – ASTM E92 and ISO 6507-3
- Calibration of Standardized Knoop Test Blocks – ASTM E92 and ISO 4545-3
- Calibration of Standardized Brinell Test Blocks – ASTM E10 and ISO 6506-3
Report Abusive Comment