Heat Treat 2017 Kicks Off
Heat Treat 2017, the biennial show from the ASM Heat Treating Society, starts today and runs through Thursday in Columbus, Ohio. The event will feature an exciting mix of new technology, exhibits, technical programming and networking events geared toward the heat-treating industry. Highlights of the conference and exposition include:
- Three days of face-to-face networking opportunities with approximately 200 heat-treat exhibitors/companies.
- More than 125 technical sessions will include the latest research and industry insights, featuring special symposiums on induction heat treating.
- Continued co-location with Gear Expo 2017, providing Heat Treat 2017 attendees with access to an additional network of 4,000 attendees and 250 exhibiting companies. Joint initiatives with Gear Expo 2017 include keynotes on the show floor, educational programming and networking events.
- New “Basics of Heat Treating” education mini-courses, including exhibit hall access.
- “This is Heat Treat” free college student program.
- Special “Taste of Columbus” networking event at the historic Columbus North Market
Stop by and visit Industrial Heating in booth #2834.