The Industrial Heating Equipment Association (IHEA) will partner with Industrial Heating to provide a Resource Center at Thermprocess 2015 June 16-20 in Düsseldorf, Germany. Thermprocess is held every four years in conjunction with three other trade fairs: GIFA, METEC and NEWCAST. Just as they did in 2011, IHEA and Industrial Heating are offering sponsorships of the Resource Center to provide benefits and services that might otherwise be prohibited. The Resource Center is designed to give promotional support to sponsoring companies before and during the show as well as provide access to translation services throughout the event.
The Resource Center offers several additional opportunities to sponsoring companies.
- Assist with the finer details of participating in a European trade show
- Ability to offer educational presentations
- Provide the use of private conference rooms
- Provide hospitality throughout the show
- Assist with hotel reservations and restaurant recommendations
- Help gain exposure for your company’s products and services
Visit www.ihea.org and click on “Participate in the Thermprocess Resource Center” button for more details.
In 2011, Thermprocess had record-setting numbers for exhibitors and visitors. Nearly 2,000 exhibitors from all over the world met with 79,000 visitors from 83 countries. The event showcases technologies from the thermal-processing, foundry, metallurgy and casting industries.