Bohler Celebrates 30th Anniversary in USA
September 6, 2000
Bohler, Arlington Heights, IL, has celebrated its 30th anniversary in the United States. On September 29th, 1894, Albert and Friedrich Bohler, owners of the trading company Gebr. Bohler & Co., took possession of a steel manufacturing shop located in Kapfenburg, Austria. With 15 years, they had developed a world-wide sales network, providing a complete range of high quality tool steels. Today, Bohler has an international distribution network comprising 31 affiliated sales and production companies on five continents.