- Ceramics & Refractories/Insulation
- Combustion & Burners
- Heat Treating
- Heat & Corrosion Resistant Materials/Composites
- Induction Heat Treating
- Industrial Gases & Atmospheres
- Materials Characterization & Testing
- Process Control & Instrumentation
- Sintering/Powder Metallurgy
- Vacuum/Surface Treatments
View Archived Issues
Come check out the latest edition of Industrial Heating magazine with a special feature on the 2014 industry forecast!
If you have been reading Industrial Heating for a while, you know that I like to reflect a bit at year-end. Sometimes that means considering what has happened in the past year and occasionally looking ahead. We have also discussed what’s important in life – in addition to our vocation, of course.
This article does not suggest any “conspiracy theories.” This is a Washington-oriented column that addresses issues relating to laws, policies and regulations. More specifically, it deals with how such matters might impact your business.