- Ceramics & Refractories/Insulation
- Combustion & Burners
- Heat Treating
- Heat & Corrosion Resistant Materials/Composites
- Induction Heat Treating
- Industrial Gases & Atmospheres
- Materials Characterization & Testing
- Process Control & Instrumentation
- Sintering/Powder Metallurgy
- Vacuum/Surface Treatments
This two-day technical symposium (May 22-23) at Michigan State University’s Management Education Center is designed to educate and update you on equipment, metallurgy, technical advancements and techniques for low-pressure carburizing and high-pressure gas quenching. The purpose of this symposium is to keep you abreast of key technologies; to provide you with a broader understanding of the technology; and to give you an opportunity to network with others involved in vacuum carburizing.
Who should attend this seminar?
- Experienced vacuum carburizing users who need more from the process
- Those considering the change from atmosphere processing to vacuum processing
- Gear and bearing design engineers
- Manufacturing engineers wanting to integrate heat treating into the normal production environment
- Metallurgists concerned with intergranular oxidation (IGO)
- Current and prospective users of vacuum carburizing equipment
Visit www.ald-holcroft.com or call 248-668-4130 for more information. Registration ($295) is now open.